CNC Programmer / Manufacturing Engineer
Minimum £35,000 per annum
My client a components manufacturer are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer / Manufacturing Engineer for their UK site based in East Birmingham.
You will be an integral part to the continuous improvement across the business. As well as responsible for programming 3 and 4 axis CNC Machines.
- Develop the Manufacturing process for precision machined and fabricated components.
- Help to improve the existing process and productivity in all areas (CI).
- Generate and prove out programmes for 3 & 4 Axis CNC centres, to include Hurco, Mazak and Fanuc.
- Support machining feasibility, process timings, fixture design and tool selection.
- Lead and Support Prototyping Activities.
This role would be suitable for an experienced CNC Programmer / Manufacturing Engineer passionate about lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Experience of CADCAM Systems Solid Works and reading engineering drawings.
- Competent in CNC Programming of 3, 4 and 5-axis machines including Fanuc, Mazak and Hurco.
- The ability to 'work hands on' with all the machines you can programme would be an advantage.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a Team to develop projects.
- The ability and understanding to influence fixture design, tooling & equipment.
- A knowledge of bending, bending machines and processes would be an advantage.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels.
In return, this company will offer you a full time daytime permanent position of 38 hours a week. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.