Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Manufacturing Engineer (Contract) to join the company.
Purpose of the role:
- Plans, designs, purchases, and/or implements integrated manufacturing assembly or fabrication processes in a manufacturing plant.
- Determines the manufacturing processes required to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Works with engineering to identify problems with product and performance; recommends solutions or enhancements.
- Plans and designs methods to improve efficiency in production; trains line employees on new processes and methods.
- Work to improve equipment availability and capability by utilising continuous improvement tools and working cross functionally.
- Define manufacturing standard working methods
- Supports capital acquisition and capacity planning and change control.
- Must have previous manufacturing engineering experience
- Line balance experience
- Previous experience of working with diesel engines.
- Contract position. Competitive contract rates offered.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.