We have an urgent temporary (PAYE or Umbrella) vacancy based in Warwickshire for a leading engineering firm. This role is for a minimum of 6 months but likely to be extended.
* Planning and coordinating manufacturing processes.
* Develops, evaluates, and enhances manufacturing methods, utilising knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
* Analyses and plans work force utilisation, space requirements, and workflow
* Designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
* Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
* Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts,
* Evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
* Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
If you have experience as a Manufacturing Engineer and have worked on rotating machine platforms please apply ASAP to join an exciting and stable business.
For more information on this contract position please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.