up to £37,000 + study support
This is a busy and varied management accounting role with a successful engineering organisation offering a great opportunity to interact closely with their project and operations staff. The job will be hands-on and will focus on reporting, budget management and financial analysis with some of the following responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for companies in the group
- Providing variance analysis for budget holders
- Responsible for financial year end audit packs, statutory reporting and liaising with auditors
- Provide accurate divisional reporting and analysis
- Improve timing, content and accuracy of both financial and management reporting
- Provide analytical support to the senior management team
- Prepare rolling cashflow and profit & loss forecasts
- Perform inter company reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Support the budgeting process, providing information and analysis
- Ability to provide detailed excel spreadsheet modelling for analysis and forecasting purposes
- Document and improve month end processes and procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ability to form close working relationships with budget holders, in particular engineering, is crucial in this position. We would like to speak to candidates who are part-qualified or qualified with CIMA, ACCA or equivalent and it would beneficial if you had previously worked within a similar environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.