Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + study support
Excellent opportunity to work as a Management Accountant for a well-established manufacturing company in the Evesham area.
In your new role you will be involved in:
- Production of the monthly sales, margin and variance analysis
- Production of the monthly internal reports on like for like sales and volumes
- Production of head office management accounts, including variance analysis, for budget holders
- Completing VAT return and submitting the monthly VAT return.
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintaining and reconciling the fixed asset register
- Weekly waste reporting to internal stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties to support the Finance Manager
To be successful for the role you will need the following:
- Part-Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Strong professional attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.