Stonehouse (good opportunities for working from home)
£35,000 - £38,000
Working for a well-established and growing manufacturing business, this management accounting position will be responsible for financial reporting and the evaluation of commercial projects to drive increased profitability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and KPIs
- Annual budget preparation and monthly variance analysis reports
- Stock reporting and cost analysis
- Management of multi-currency bank accounts, setting up payments and reconciliations
- Assisting with intercompany trading
- Providing detailed sales reports for senior management
- Evaluating areas for cost savings and increased profitability
- Preparation of statutory HMRC returns
- Identification of potential process improvements
Ideally we are looking for a qualified accountant or someone on the way to qualifying but could consider candidates who are qualified by experience with sufficient manufacturing experience. There will be a good level of interaction with other departments and as a consequence, you will be able to showcase excellent communication and relationship-building skills. You will have great attention to detail and a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.