Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role combines monthly management accounts and reporting procedures, with some financial accounting duties. Working for a fast paced and high growth business, the role will require you to adapt to changing pressures, strive for continuous improvement and maintain a good financial control environment.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Work with Budget Holders to provide insight on monthly overhead costs and influence forecasting.
- Control of Cost Centre Management.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations, specifically accruals, prepayments and inter-company.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist with implementation of new finance system.
- Assist with preparation of year-end financial statements and statutory audit.
- Manage Supplier On-boarding process, including Supplier Due Diligence.
- VAT Returns.
- Other finance duties as required.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Part/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in finance.
- Management Accounts experience.
- Strong excel skills essential.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You may have experience of the following: Management Accountant, Finance Manager, PQ Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, etc.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.