Management Accountant opportunity to work for a successful company based in Tewkesbury. Having a location close to the motorway it allows ideal commuting opportunities from the local area. Our client has scope for progression and the opportunity to be mentored by a Finance Director to help you achieve your qualification.
As a newly appointed Management Accountant you will look after the following areas of the business:
- Production of management accounts
- KPI reporting
- Production of annual financial statements
- VAT compliance and reporting
- Maintaining commercial and purchase ledgers
- Managing bank transactions and reports
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
To be successful in this Management Accountant role you will need be:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables + v-lookups)
- A strong decision maker able to work to close deadlines
- Able to communicate with a range of company stakeholders.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.