Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An excellent opportunity for a part/newly-qualified Management Accountant to join a global leader in their industry. With an attractive location in the Cotswold's our client offers the opportunity of study support, progression and flexible working hours.
In your new role you will take part in:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts for the companies in the group
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Stock and cash control
- System development and process implementation
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Finance Manager
To be successful for the role you will need the following:
- Part-Qualified or newly qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or equivalent
- Stock/Working capital management
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong professional attitude
- High attention to detail
- Flexible work approach
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.