Toner Graham are recruiting for a Management Accountant
£20,000- £24,000 (potential for study support)
A great opportunity to work for an international company based on the outskirts of Ross-on-Wye. Set in a rural location our client is offering you the chance to join an established team in a diverse role to suit a candidate coming from project based financial background. You will be proactive and highly organised with good commercial awareness.
In your new role you will be working closely with the accounts team as well as the members of the operations and other project leads in the business. Your duties will include:
- Ownership and reporting on project costings
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- Budget analysis and forecast
- Month-end assistance
- Support year-end audit preparation
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally AAT qualified / or equivalent
- High level of numeracy
- Work well on your own or as part of a team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.