£25,000 - £32,000 plus study support and excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to work for a progressive company based in Cheltenham. Based in a great working environment with bright, open plan offices, you will be the link between financial and non-financial stakeholders. You will have an approachable personality and the ability to implement new ideas and build financial and commercial awareness across the business.
- Establishing relationships throughout the organisation and acting as a first point of contact for analysis and support
- Provision of high quality analysis and financial insight to aid commercial decision-making
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure accurate and timely budget-setting
- Support with costing initiatives and deliver analysis in respect of business trends and competitors
- Produce forecasts and work with cost centre managers to identify risks and opportunities
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Excellent communication skills: experienced in working across multiple levels
- Keen eye for detail with well-developed analytical skills
- An ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong Excel skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.