Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000- £38,000
Location: Cheltenham/ Gloucestershire
Innovation, constant growth, experiencing what the future holds before everyone else - these are but a few of the advantages and experiences that a newly appointed Management Accountant will be involved in on a daily basis. With a number of offices in the UK and around the world the company has been able to gain a leading position in their field. The new Management Accountant post holder will be located in the Cheltenham Office of the company.
In the role of Management Accountant the successful financially minded person will be involved with an array of business functions and support processes. You will work closely in ensuring budgets are appropriately set and effectively controlled. Additionally, you will have the capability of taking control for the indirect costs and maintaining overhead rates.
Key duties for the role include:
- Working closely with the financial costs and planning team
- Budget forecasting
- Preparation, tracking and budgeting review
- Process improvement and stakeholder liaison
- Assist with Audit preparation
- Ad-hoc duties as required by management
Skills you need to succeed:
- Coming from Financial background with Management accounting and budgeting experience
- Be part or newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT qualified
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Being able to work on own initiative.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar accounts package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.