Up to £33,000 per annum
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing plant equipment, tools and processes, trouble shooting. Administering of preventative maintenance within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Responding to immediate machinery breakdowns
- Repairing equipment
- Liaising with suppliers and other maintenance/technical support from machine manufacturers
- Specifying replacement parts and tools
- Diagnosing and Identifying faults
- Preventative maintenance. Including servicing, inspecting, periodic tests, and cleaning plant and other associated equipment
- Overhauling and replacing mechanical parts
- Implementation and continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with our management policies
- Take a responsible approach to Health, Safety and Environmental risks in relation to your own job role and others, to control the risks or report them to coordinators or management appropriately.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Maintenance Technician competent mechanical engineering and maintenance of industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Excellent Pneumatic, hydraulics and mechanical systems knowledge.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Able to read and interpret Hydraulic and Pneumatic drawings.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good fault finding skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and a team player.
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- Good communicator and leader.
- Flexible and adaptable with good dexterity.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Own transport to travel to site, as not accessible by public transport.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week. Day shifts 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 12pm on Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.