£29,000 - £37,000
Royal Oak Way South, Daventry, NN11 8NU
Reporting to Maintenance Supervision, will be able to safely undertake a full range of maintenance duties within a complex manufacturing environment. The role will be predominantly working in the Block line ensuring key equipment is returned to production in a timely manner.
The role will be 3 shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
We are looking for a talented Maintenance Technician to join our team specializing in Manufacturing for our Power Systems Business Segment Organization.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Fault finding and repair of machine tools, plant and machinery.
- Following job completion all equipment must be functioning correctly and efficiently.
- Ensure a timely response to events
- Review equipment with a view to pre-empt and prevent equipment failure.
- Raise requisitions for equipment spares in line with company cost, quality and delivery requirements and submit to supervisor for approval
- Respond within skill boundaries for emergency procedure events.
- Liaise closely with Operation's Supervisors on priorities and initiate analyses of data to support corrective engineering work.
- Support team operation and assist/train others as appropriate.
- Competently follow safe systems of work to complete tasks including working in confined space/at heights where necessary
- Adopt continuous improvement mindset, including involvement in improvement teams
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprenticeship trained as a maintenance fitter
- Ability to read and work to engineering drawings
- Bench fitting experience essential
- Previous experience in a heavy engineering environment essential, machine tools preferred
- Experience of working at heights and confined spaces
- Hydraulic and pneumatic fault-finding experience essential
- Computer literate (Maximo, Lotus Notes, Oracle) and other packages, - Excel/word
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.