Our Client is a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Maintenance Engineer to join the business.
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Responding to emergency breakdowns throughout the plant.
- Involvement with the new design, installation and movement of existing machines; including CNC Lathes/PLC, automatic welding machines, saws, hydraulic testing machines and paint spraying equipment.
- Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment.
- Ensuring machines on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Problem solving - involving route cause analysis and preventative actions.
- Facility repairs and upkeep / electrical installations
- Work with and install single phase / three phase electrical circuits.
- Must be time served - must be pro-active and have a systematic approach to problem solving.
- HNC minimum
- 18th Addition
- Ideally electrically biased
- Ideally with PLC and CNC knowledge,
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical /hydraulics /pneumatics
- Good communication skills and be able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff and key partners, suppliers and contractors.
- Must be flexible and Self Motivated
- Competitive salary offered plus a comprehensive benefits package. This role covers a two shift rotation.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.