Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Maintenance Engineer to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for the die maintenance department, will lead a small team of die maintenance technicians working over a current two shift pattern, this could move to three shift pattern.
- Responsible for recruitment of technical staff for the department and development of newly qualified toolmaker and possibly new apprentices.
- Safe and timely maintenance on tandem and progression press dies.
- Extensive involvement in new product introduction, running die trials, preparing technical reports and engineering technical solution to improve quality and efficiency.
- Time served toolmaker, self-starter who can set standards and lead by example.
- A team player used to working in a fast paced, high volume high pressure environment.
- Automotive experience is a necessity, preferably first tier.
- £35000-£40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.