£20,500 per annum
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking a flexible Maintenance Co-ordinator for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for coordinating maintenance tasks and operations administration duties.
- Planning, prioritising and organising a diverse workload.
- Managing live maintenance requests along with routine and planned maintenance schedules.
- Providing Administration and Clerical duties for the Operations Management team.
- Continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with the company's management policies.
- Take a responsible approach to Health, Safety and Environmental risks in relation to your own job role and others, to control the risks or report them to coordinators or management appropriately.
- Archiving and Distribution of completed documents - ensuring noticeboards are always up to date.
- Maintaining internal incoming and outgoing post. Dealing with a diverse group of visitors, subcontractors and trainers.
- Gathering information to support the coordinator meeting and preparing meeting agendas.
- Working within a commercial environment, assisting with office tasks to meet customer requirements.
This role would be suitable for a proactive Administrator seeking a versatile career opportunity.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Team Worker.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office competency including Excel formatting, formulas and graphs.
- Own transport, as site is not accessible by public transport.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week, based on a flexible working pattern. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.