Machine Operator (DTG Operator)
Pay per hour: £10.97
Shift: 5 Shifts per week. Monday to Sunday 6am-2.30pm & Monday to Friday 2.30pm - 11pm (full details of shift pattern on application)
Kelly Services are delighted to be recruiting for a Machine/DTG Operator to operate printing machines and perform printing works to ensure uninterrupted operation of printing machines and high quality of the product.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To perform tasks sequentially and adjust the flow of printing works as necessary to fulfil the product manufacturing tasks
· To perform minor, fast corrections for adjusting the fabric or pallet before printing, thus preventing expensive loss of time and materials due to damaged or repeatedly printed orders
· To set the printing pallet for printing of clothing with different types of images
· To insert a fabric and adjust the pallet as necessary to ensure that it suits the required fabric dimensions and prints
· To monitor and ensure constant flow of the required fabric for uninterrupted operation of the printing machine
· To move the fabric to the drying belts (or the heat press, if the printing process is performed with Brother printing machine), avoiding damaging of the wet print
· To understand and perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance works of machines, including:
- to wipe heads of the printing machine at the start and end of each shift
- to adjust the air humidifier settings according to its location
- to switch on "Clean and polish" function, if any problems/notifications of the machine appear
- to perform, read and understand nozzle testing procedures
Skills you need to succeed
· Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
· A track record in demonstrating an excellent attention to detail and being highly organised
· Team player with good communication skills
· Able to work under pressure and strong in multitasking
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.