Up to £9.36 per hour
My client a fresh producer are seeking a dedicated Machine Operative for their Evesham site.
You will be responsible for ensuring that products are packed and despatched to customer's requirements in a timely and efficient way and to monitor product quality against defined standards on the production lines.
- Selecting, weighing and labelling of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Packing, stacking and securing orders.
- Operating packing machinery when trained and authorised to do so.
- House-keeping - to clean all work surfaces and areas, keeping the areas neat and tidy, disposing of waste in bins provided. The company operates a Clean As You Go policy, which is explained in the training/induction material given.
- To follow all current and any new company and statutory regulations and procedures relating to any of the above.
This role would be suitable for a versatile Machine Operative with experience working on GIC Machines.
- Experienced of working in a food production.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Team Worker.
- Team leading and people management competency.
- Basic IT and keyboard skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 40 hours a week. Rotating day shifts 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm with overtime opportunities. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.