Kelly Services are working exclusively with Dedalus Group, a leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe. Focused on the whole continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry, Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982.
Having recently procured the Healthcare IT business of DXC Technologies globally, Dedalus UK are rapidly growing and have many exciting opportunities available. We are looking for an Application Support Incident Resolver to be responsible for the investigation and resolution of issues that have been raised against the Lorenzo application.
Role Title: Lorenzo Application Support Incident Resolver
Account / Business Unit: NHS / AS
Start Date: ASAP
Security Clearance: BPSS
The Lorenzo Application Support Team is responsible for the support of Lorenzo R1.9.
- Resolve issues raised against the Lorenzo application in Production within agreed SLAs.
- Interact with customers to understand their issues and provide workarounds or guidance where needed.
- Assist deployment teams during upgrade/go lives to resolve issue identified during UAT.
- Investigation and progression of Problems to identify root cause.
- Liaise with application developers and architects to assist resolution.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good understanding of T-SQL and the Lorenzo Application Architecture.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Experience of healthcare systems.
- Good understanding of ITIL.
- ASP.Net development background is desirable.
- Awareness of AWS Cloud apps, FHIR, CDS Hooks, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Good working knowledge of Windows server 2012.
- Experience with Lorenzo Application Architecture and in resolving Lorenzo application issues.
- A diploma / degree in IT desirable.
Role Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Sound comprehension of software development lifecycle processes with demonstrable evidence of ability to conform to processes to suit the needs of the projects within business constraints.
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance principles and processes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications to aid efficiency and productivity.
- Good understanding of NHS business processes.
- Proactive can do approach to tasks.
- Fast learner who is highly adaptable and open to new ideas.
- Ability to liaise with development staff and communicate technically.
- Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal. Ability to clearly articulate points.
- Customer Service Skills - Experience in engaging and interacting with customers below board level.
- Focus on Results - Ability to work with minimal supervision but realizes when to escalate and ask for assistance from .Technical Manager.
- Problem Solving - A flexible approach and readiness to adapt to change.
- Analytical Skills - Able to identify, discuss and propose solutions to problems and issues.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.