10 Months Contract
North West / Remote
Up to £200 per day
Kelly Services are actively recruiting a Logistics Specialist The job holder is part of a Logistics team that will establish & maintain the global standards and processes for the transportation and storage of all pharmaceutical product, per product label temperature requirements, as defined by GDP. The job holder will report the operational implementation of these standards & processes around the world. This role assesses routes, monitors, evaluates & reports performance, understands trends, manages complaints & supports excellent operational performance of our global network.
Role and responsibilities
* Establishes new transportation lanes with Freight Forwarders and conducts Route Risk Assessments (RRA) to ensure appropriate temperature and security controls are employed.
* Reviews and maintains RRA's per established processes.
* Monitor and analyse temperature data to proactively identify changes and trends.
* Function as the Single Point of Contact for all temperature failures and work with Quality, Freight Management Team, Distribution teams, Supply sites and with LSPs to investigate all excursions, to allow appropriate & rapid product expedition, and create CAPAs to prevent reoccurrences.
* Work with the PCT CoE to identify systemic network / system failure and to support the development of successful solutions to ensure sustainable PCT.
* Process and investigate supply and logistics (S&L) and temperature excursion (TE) complaints
* Works with Supply Sites and Logistic Service Providers (LSP) to identify root cause analysis (RCA) and implement corrective and preventative action (CAPA)
* Manages workload to ensure timely resolution of complaints
* Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the companies Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
* Ensure and monitor compliance by team members and third parties by (a) positively reinforcing the Code of Conduct and all relevant company Policies and Standards, (b) ensuring completion of all required training, (c) fostering a culture of openness in which employees are comfortable raising questions or concerns, and (d) immediately addressing and reporting, as appropriate, instances of non-compliance.
We are keen to speak with candidates ideally located in the North West of England, however homeworking is available throughout the duration of contract.
This is a contract position running through until 31/12/21 with a view of extension thereafter. If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a CV.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.