Job Title: Logistics Planner
Salary: £51,100 to £58,100 depending on experience
Duration: Until August 2021
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with one of the world's largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers. They develop and apply next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world's growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
About the job The Turnaround Logistics Planner is responsible for the safe, qualitative and efficient planning and execution of the Event's logistical aspects.
- Site preparation
- Plot space allocation to internal clients
- Temporary housing and messing facilities
- IT services
- Radio services
- Traffic management, both within and outside of the fence line
- Managing Security aspects of all the above
- Initiating and following through to resolution, Management of Change for all of the above
- Application of Loss Prevention System to own activities
- Alignment with SSHE team (Site Security Lead) as to the development of the Security plan for the IE
- Alignment with SSHE team (TA SSHE Lead and Site Security Lead) as to logistical requirements for Induction process
- Managing key interfaces
- Has 5-10 years of relevant experience in similar position, preferably in petro-chemical sector
- Has a proven history of coordinating requirements of multiple departments
- Has demonstrated formal leadership
- Has working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Can balance multiple priorities and is stress-resistant
- Has a Bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience
This is a temporary role until end of August 2021 working 37 hours per week on a 5 days on, 2 days off system.
This role is to start ASAP, if you are interested, please apply with your CV ASAP to take advantage of the position.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.