Our Client are a leading electronic manufacturing business based in the North East. The company currently require a talented Linux Engineer to join the business.
- Programming Linux software in C/ C++
- Kernel maintenance & development
- Product mapping
- Project Management & delivery
- Developing applications using various software tools
- Analogue & Digital fundamentals.
- PCB Layout packages
- Design for Quality/ Test/ Manufacture
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- Previous experience of Linux tools, ideally Ubuntu and Debian.
- UI/GUI Development Experience on any platform.
- A background in technical road-map execution using Linux platforms.
- Up to £55,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.