Legal Cashier/Assistant Accountant
£25,000- £29,000+study support
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier/Assistant Accountant to join an award-winning legal firm based in Gloucester. You will be an intricate part in implementing and helping the drive of innovation and process development within the existing structure. With an easily commutable location, our client offers a great mix of working from home and the office.
- Generating sales invoices and credit notes
- Checking due invoice report and ensuring any incorrect invoices are amended
- Batch posting invoice and credit note runs
- Reconciling all postings between systems
- Sending customers invoices and setting up all new accounts
- Meeting SRA deadlines as per client funds
- Matching funds received from client invoices
- Preparing and inputting Purchase Ledger journal
- Assist in month end closing
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the SMT
The ideal candidate will be:
- Studying AAT or in the recent stages of CIMA
- Legal finance experience desirable
- Confident with great attention to detail
- Confident to work as part of a team and on their own, have an excellent telephone manner and high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.