Kelly is looking for a Legal & Finance Process Administrator to work at Google.
Role: Legal & Finance Process Administrator
Duration: 6 months
Applicable Bonus: company bonus plan
** This role is for DeepMind**
At DeepMind we've built a unique culture and work environment where long-term ambitious research can flourish. Our special interdisciplinary team combines the best techniques from deep learning, reinforcement learning and systems neuroscience to build general-purpose learning algorithms. We have already made several high-profile breakthroughs towards building artificial general intelligence and we have all the ingredients in place to make further significant progress over the coming years.
Managing team's financial processes
Liaise with each supplier, and the internal payments team, to ensure accurate submission of invoices
Execute the process for payment requests, securing approval, ensuring timely payments and confirming receipt
Onboard and work closely with a range of suppliers, ensuring they are registered on our systems, and have an excellent experience of working with us.
Administrative support for legal requirements
- Work with the comms and legal team to draft contracts and statements of work, and ensure these are approved and filed correctly
- Process sponsorship requests, issuing sponsorship letters and supporting documentation for gifts and donations
- Operations and team support
- Respond quickly to questions from partners both internally and externally
- Successfully find answers and information for and from team members, adapting communication style and approach to suit different roles and approaches
- Process administrative tasks quickly and efficiently, working with internal finance and legal teams, and ensuring that a broad range of activity is coordinated effectively
- Provide ad-hoc finance & legal administrative support to the team (setting up new systems & documentation to improve the process)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior experience processing legal & finance agreements including using software/online systems for processing payments, invoices, and legal documents
- Prior experience within an administrative role in a fast-paced organisation
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with people
- You're an expert user of standard office tools, including spreadsheets
- You're very organised, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- You're flexible and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group
- You have a proven ability to work with vendors and international teams, demonstrating an effective collaborative working style.
- You enjoy variety and have a hands-on mentality, you see what needs to be done and make it happen - no task is too big or too small
- You find happiness in seeing the team you support succeed
- You're highly collaborative and enjoy working with others.
Please include a cover letter when applying and tell us how you can make a difference to our team.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.