Our Client are a leading Engineering business based in the East Midlands. The company currently require a Lead Emissions Engineer to join the business.
Purpose of the role:
- Designs or specifies test systems that allow operation of company products.
- Specification, design, implementation, validation and support of test systems.
- Obtains input and negotiates with product engineers, product validation engineers, and equipment manufacturers and delivers working test systems.
- Equipment sourcing and quality processes that impact accuracy, reliability, operating cost, and compliance to standards and regulations.
- Applies and improves processes such as test equipment design, maintenance and calibration.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge.
- Leads the development and improvement of work processes and systems across a functional discipline area within a business unit.
- Provides support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team.
- Operates as a recognised specialist in a discipline or product area within the immediate team.
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline preferred.
- Strong demonstrable practical experience within the area of Testing.
- Emissions measurement experience
- Ideally previous automotive experience
- 12 month Contract position
- Competitive rates offered.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.