Our client currently works in over 400 venues across the globe, providing innovative digital perimeter advertising solutions. Alongside the deployment and operation of the digital signage systems during TV broadcasting, their international team of technical experts and operators implement digital solutions with added value for clubs, federations, sponsors and fans.
Their customers include international top clubs such as Bayern Munich, RB Leipzig, TSG Hoffenheim, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Arsenal FC and the biggest football federations worldwide, UEFA and FIFA.
At the earliest date possible with flexible location in Europe we are looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer - Area LED Technology at Football Events
· Technical lead and planning for setting up, operating, and dismantling of digital perimeter signage systems in European stadiums
· Implementation and control of digital signage systems during international televised football matches
· Maintenance and improvement of digital signage systems and media installations as well as programming the appropriate software
· Management and support of functional teams consisting of operators and technicians
· Training of technicians and operators
· Optimization of quality management
· Ideal candidates will have a minimum of an HNC in Electrical Engineering with working experience of several years ideally within the area of LED event technology or comparable technical training
· Specialized in LED or light technology
· Takeover of professional and disciplinary responsibility while practicing a cooperative management style
· Hands-on mentality with practical skills
· Entrepreneurial thinking and working
· High quality standards, reliability and punctuality
· Willingness to travel and represent our client throughout Europe
· Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
· Competent handling of MS-Office
· An exciting opportunity to work in the highly innovative football industry
· Positive corporate climate, an energetic team and flat hierarchies
· A broad area of responsibility at a high technical level
· Possibility to develop personal and professional skills in a modern workplace
Our client encourages their employees to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. They strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, gender, ethnic or cultural background, disability, age or sexual orientation. However due to strict European legislation we regrettably must advise applicants that we are in a position whereby we may only accept applications from applicants holding either an EU or EFTA passport or an issued Spanish working permit.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.