Our Client are a leading engineering business based in Worcestershire. The company currently require a talented Lead Business Intelligence Engineer to jon the business.
Purpose of the Role
- Lead Business Intelligence Engineer to support the delivery of multi-organisational reporting and enterprise data-warehousing.
- A significant part of the role will be managing key business relationships with our data owners/work stream sponsors.
- Own and nurture relationships key business stakeholders to ensure confidence in the delivery of their requirements and the security of their data.
- Lead and coach a team of onshore and offshore engineers to deliver solutions for the global business, ensuring career development is managed effectively
- Work with business analysts and our customers to define stories and sprints of work ensuring business requirements are converted effectively to technical solutions
- Follow agile methodologies during delivery including managing stakeholders effectively
- Work with stakeholders including the business leaders, product & data teams to assist with technical queries and challenges
- Create and innovate operational and analytical reporting solutions that provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Established, demonstratable stakeholder management skillset enabling operations at all levels of the business. The ability to translate technical into business language is critical.
- Create and innovate operational and analytical reporting solutions that provide insights that can drive data-decision making
- Experience in applying UI/UX principles to standardise report building that is user-friendly, intuitive and customisable with minimal effort
- Broad experience with business application data, particularly in HR, Finance, Commercial and Business Operations
- A successful history of using DevOps best practises including backlog management, Source Control (Git), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) with Azure DevOps.
- Competitive salary plus a a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.