From £10 per hour
My client a relocation specialist are for seeking an experienced CSCS Labourers / Forklift Drivers for a contract in Worthing.
You will be responsible for removal, installation and commissioning of industrial machinery.
- Work as part of a project team with specific duties such as forklift, general cleaning and labouring.
- Assist with installation of machinery on customer's premises.
- Communicate with project managers regarding any related requirements or changes which require action.
- Promote and ensure good housekeeping practices in and around the facility.
- Carry out a safe working practice at all times.
- Protect and support the Company's reputation in public with customers, suppliers and other interested parties
This role would be suitable for CSCS Card holds competent in general labouring of forklift driving.
- Hold a CSCS Card and Forklift Licences.
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills to create a positive and productive team-oriented environment with all departments
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites both nationally and internationally
- Have a flexible work attitude and be safety conscious
- A proactive can do attitude.
- A professional approach
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
- A team player, willing to continuously and proactively collaborate, share, and seek information and guidance
- Self-driven to make a significant contribution to maximising customer service
In return, this company will offer you a temporary position starting on the 4th October for 12 weeks.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.