Role - Laboratory Technician
Location - Munich
Salary - €40K - €48K
TriCares is a medical device start-up organisation with a vision to bring to market heart valve replacement systems and help more than 12.7 million patients suffering from severe heart valve diseases by minimising the need for open heart surgery. Following the successful completion of a €22 million investment TriCares is now looking to expand their operations facility in Munich and continue to develop high quality and innovative medical devices to address the global market.
TriCares Laboratory Technician will support the R&D Engineers in the laboratory work. Responsible for 3d printing, developing test set ups and inspecting parts under the microscope. Covering two laboratories you will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of working areas and the equipment. As the company evolves additional tasks may be required e.g. supporting clinical studies.
- Lab organization (taking inventory and orders)
- Create and maintain R&D inventory lists e.g. for stents, valves, sleeves, printer resins etc.
- 3D Printer maintenance
- Stent incoming inspection
- Valve incoming inspection
- Measurements (DV)
- Picture documentation
- Tensile tests
- Develop test setups (including protocol and report writing)
- Print 3D parts
- Assemble and rework 3D parts
- Create drawings (solid works)
Hands on work
- Device preparation and simulated use test
- Feasibility tests (animal hearts)
- Ability to work with lab tools i.e. drill, Dremel etc.
- Technical education
- IT: Solid works, MS Office
- Experience in machine shop and laboratory
- English and German speaking
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.