Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Location: Speke, Merseyside
Duration: 1 Year, Temporary
Salary: £12.02 per hour - £15.03 per hour depending on experience
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a global pharmaceutical company looking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst to join an established team in Speke, Merseyside.
- Analytical testing to support method development activities
- Analytical testing to support method validation and transfers
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
Skills & experience required
- Recent practical experience of HPLC and / or GC analysis within a GMP environment
- Recent practical experience of general wet chemical analysis within a GMP environment
- Ability to work both within a team and as an individual
- Able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication
- Must be enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
If you are interested in working for a global organisation and have the skills/experience as required please apply with your details. This role will involve a low level, basic background check.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.