Job Title: Lab Assistant - Nights
Location: Hillington, Glasgow
Hourly Rate: £10.00 per hour
Duration: Temporary, ongoing
Night Shifts: Monday-Sunday 9pm-7.30am (7 days on, 7 days off)
About the company
The company and its staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality recording, testing, health and fertility services & products for cows, supporting farmers and the farming industry to make profitable production possible.
About the job role
- Preparing lab equipment and maintaining a clean workspace
- Printing sample labels
- Loading samples onto operating machines
- Labelling sample pots and cleaning
- You will have experience of working within a lab/production environment before with experience of dealing with samples
- Excellent time management and self-motivation
- Relevant degree/qualification would be an advantage
This is a temporary role until the end of December with potential to extend. The role is working night shifts, Monday-Sunday 9pm-7.30am 7 days on, 7 days off
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.