Key Account Manager
UK Based - Remote
Kelly Services are delighted to be partnering with an indigenous pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and veterinary products to recruit 2x Key Account Managers to cover UK Territories.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within a leading Animal Health division. We are looking for talented individuals who will support and drive company vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support customers.
Reporting to the UK Animal Health Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the strategic management of the trade accounts within a defined territory. The Key Account Manager will develop relationships with key contacts within the customer base to maximise opportunities and drive conversion to the company's portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter who can bring enthusiasm and energy to facilitate the exponential growth the company has the potential to deliver. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for a significant revenue stream and territory allocation is flexible dependent location and experience. Existing relationships will certainly be of benefit and the person in this role will demonstrate an exceptional level of business and financial acumen.
· Achievement of sales and profit objectives, as well as growth and market share gains, in line with company targets
· Manage and plan customer visits in line with company KPI's
· Manage and maintain account base in CRM system including journey plans, call notes, sales records etc.
· Prepare and deliver territory business plans with monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews
· Identify opportunities for collaboration with key customers and complete business cases for additional support
· Manage travel and expenses in line with company policy
· Management of promotions within each designated account.
· Use Salesforce sales data to plan and monitor territory and account sales and provide input into demand plan
· Attend industry events throughout the year to promote the company and increase their standing within the industry
· Attend and contribute to monthly sales meeting including territory feedback and analysis of performance against budgets/KPIs
· Gather and relay market intel to management in a timely and constructive manner.
· Attend CPD to remain relevant
· Implement proactive and corrective actions as required including negotiation of performance based discount schemes for key accounts and production of account level proposals for senior management.
· Previous Account Management experience within the Animal Health industry is essential
· Exceptional negotiation skills and sales ability
· A confident, likeable and persistent personality
· Competent on Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Exceptional business acumen and commercial judgement
· Exceptional planning, time management and facilitating skills with a strong focus on delivering strategic goals
· Highly credible with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the customer and internal personnel
· A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
· Willingness to travel throughout the UK regularly and make infrequent visits to our Head Office in Ireland
On offer is an excellent compensation package, great bonus & Company Car/Allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific Team for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.