Role: Junior Marketing Associate - German speaker
Duration: 8 months
Location: Central London, EC2V 5HA - Working remotely - UK based
Rate per hour: £12 - £13 per hour
We are looking for a Marketing Professional based in the UK, who has a background in Events or Marketing. They will be working remotely and have no requirement to attend the UK office in London.
They will be joining a global team that has grown rapidly to 9, mainly based in the US and will be reporting into one of the Marketing Specialists also based in the UK.
This role will fall under the Governance Solutions business area and focus on 1 of the 3 Governance offerings; Board Leadership/Assessment/Evaluation.
The right candidate will need knowledge and local expertise covering Germany, Switzerland and Austrian marketing campaigning due to an expansion of the company into this region. They may also work with the South African region.
The key function of this person will be to liaise with and work closely with local media and industry partners in the promotion of their Board Assessment product offering.
- E blasts
- Regional event organization
- Webinar organization
- Newsletter coordination
- Content management (in German)
- Admin tasks including; invoice uploads, working with Ops team on event/webinar attendance report
- Using a CRM system such as Salesforce
This candidate must have:
- Fluency in both German and English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Marketing & Events Management
- knowledge of Fin Tech market
- Great communication skills
- Ability to Work independently
- Manage a busy schedule & their own time efficiently
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
*Please note: candidates will be subject to a back ground check prior to their start if your candidate is selected for the role
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.