We are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Business Development Manager to work for our renewable energy client from their head office in London. You will be a part of the new UK country team and you will report directly to the Managing Director.
As Junior Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Key account management of clients across a number of sectors
- Assisting seniors members of the team in developing new sales pipeline
- Completing other presales activities such as market and client research, cold calling and lead development
- Progressing opportunities from bidding, through to successful close and hand over to the operations team
- Producing initial financial offering to clients.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Responsible for acquiring sales growth through new clients in accordance with our client's strategy for IDNOs;
· Identifying client and market trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and project activity;
· Account management of key client relationships;
· Work with the Marketing team to develop and adapt sales collateral for smart technologies to explain our client's value proposition.
· Using financial models to produce indicative non-binding offer
Your profile as Junior Business Development Manager
Candidates must be comfortable working autonomously and be willing to cover other colleagues' responsibilities and tasks when required to do so. Candidates should have an enquiring mind, have entrepreneurial flair and be willing to jump into unexpected tasks and activities when they arise.
· Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in electrical, electronic, general engineering or equivalent;
· Demonstrable experience in the Commercial and Industrial Segment;
· Business development experience would be preferable
· Knowledge of new technologies, Battery Storage, PV's, EV's;
· Experience researching markets and clients to drive informed business development;
· Ability to undertake pre-sales activity including development of high-level business case / cost benefit analysis for new opportunities;
· Ability to work across divisions and with sales, solution architects and operational staff to deliver complete solutions, products and services.
The position is based in London but the role will require travel away from the base location at least 2/3 days a week.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.