JAVA (HCIS) Developers
-Currently looking for 6 HCIS- JAVA Developers to join our team based around Sevilla, Leon and Madrid-
The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D program, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems.
Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff.
Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals' needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide.
Having recently acquired the Healthcare IT business of DXC Technologies globally, Dedalus Spain is rapidly growing and has many exciting opportunities available.
Must have skills:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- 2 years of hands-on programming experience in Java development.
- Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, PL SQL, Ajax, Jquery, CSS, Weblogic, JBoss, Plastic and SVN.
- Collaborate and communicate well with others, good written and verbal communication, comfortable with varying (and reactive) daily responsibilities.
- Actively participate in the effort defining development practices, participate in design/code reviews and process improvements
- Ability to break down business problems into solvable components to recommend solutions
What's in Dedalus for you?
- You will work in a multicultural environment, being part of a 400 employees team
- You will undergo continuous training
- You will participate in exciting international projects
- You will contribute to the healthcare system's digital transformation
- We offer a competitive salary along with an indefinite term contract
- You will have a flexible working schedule
- You will have 23 vacation days per year
- We offer real internal opportunities for you to grow
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.