My client a growing global ICT solution provider with offices in London offers a 'One-Stop' solution, including cloud computing, data center, IT consulting, IT outsourcing, network, security, system integration and voice services. The excellent reputation and trust enjoyed by their Telehouse data centers positioned around the world have kept them at the forefront of service and quality.
An exciting position has arisen, and they are currently seeking an ITOC Support Co-ordinator the role requires:
- Carrying out a variety of technical tasks to meet, or exceed, network service /customer requirements.
- Deliver new projects and products - this will involve being a bridge between sales/customers/product-planning-divisions and the IT Operation Centre (ITOC) focusing in documentation, operation design and actual operation.
- All tasks must be delivered in a professional and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create or update customer's related documentation with fault history. Input the operational information to the web portal.
- Carry out with a high level of accuracy and professionalism for BAU tasks.
Create operations & maintenance reports concerning customer issues, network availability, traffic utilizations, projects and maintained services.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio, as well as English and Japanese language skills required (Verbal and written). Strong time management/multi-tasking & organizational skills. Good communication with colleagues. Strong work ethic and reliable time keeping and attendance
Hours 35 per week
Key requirements: Fluent verbal and written Japanese
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.