ITOC Support Engineer (shift) - London Docklands - £32K
Our client a Japanese global telecommunications operator is looking for ITOC Support engineers to join their team. As a 24x7 Shift engineer at IT Operation Centre you will play a crucial role and act as 1st and 2nd level support.
- Manage a variety of customer fault calls from internal technical divisons & customers (service portal/ticket sysyem/email/telephone)
- Update trouble ticket systems
- Contact and coordinate 3rd party suppliers
- Notify the On Call Support/ LM of issues which require escalation
- Visit premises with 3rd party vendors
- Attend customer meetings regarding issue, projects or maintenance contract work.
- Create ad-hoc reports concerning customer issues.
- Travel to offices throughout Europe for business purposes
- Provide technical support, create and design proposals for customers.
What skills we are looking for?
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Visio
- Knowledge and proficiency in maintenance and installation of network infastructure, Security, Server or Virtualization.
- Fluent English language skills required (verbal and written)
- A valid CCNP/CCNA, JNCIP, MCSE, MCSA, VCP certification besides IoT/mobile networking experience will be an advantage.
- Proven customer service and facing experience
- Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal hours when requested
- Good communication with customers, colleagues and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various service portal, ticket, email and telephony enquiries.
Basic knowledge or experience in LAN / WAN side (Router , switches, OSI L2 , L3 layer troubleshooting) is essential.
The ability and willingness to travel freely within Europe is essential for this role.
If this role is for you then I'd love to hear from you, click apply!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.