Our Client provides a wide variety of pre-configuration, engineering and value add services to the business, ranging from the pre-configuration of Servers, PC's, Printers and Network Devices.
Working within this environment offers the opportunity to work on a variety of kit and Operating Systems, to learn new skills and to work within a fast moving, dynamic and expanding operation.
This role will involve working a rotating shift pattern, likely to be 8 - 4 37 hours per week
The role of the Engineering Services Team includes:
- Assetisation of customer assets and maintaining asset database.
- Software build/imaging of customer equipment following predefined scripts.
- Hardware upgrades predominantly on point of sale (POS) equipment.
- QA check of the supplied equipment.
- You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential.
- Security Clearance to SC level is advantageous but not essential.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and product set.
- Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure.
- Positive attitude, flexible, adaptable, keen to learn, enthusiastic, self motivated, conscientious and passionate about your work.
- Good time keeping required.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player.
- Full training will be given to the successful candidates.
This is an opportunity for the successful candidates to join a highly successful team and work within a fast moving and expanding operation
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.