- My client an independent, self-funded charity, bridging the gaps in biomedical innovation and patient care over the past 25 years, seeking out innovation, primarily in academia, with significant potential for patients by helping scientists progress their discoveries along the journey to becoming a medicine, diagnostic or intervention, through their lab-based research are seeking an IT Support Analyst. for their site based in Stevenage Hertfordshire.
IT Support Analyst
- Assisting with solving all Severity5,4 and 3 vulnerabilities within Qualys Vulnerability software.
- Help with deploying baseline bench for CIS20\Cyber essentials within Qualys and testing.
- Help with the GPO test.
- Assistance with cleaning up Sophos and searching through USB logs to help block authorized devices.
- 1st 2nd line support tickets.
- Helping with building new laptops and desktops for EOL devices.
- Ensure that the systems (hardware & software) are running smoothly and any issues with the systems are resolved.
Skills and experience
- Good experiencing working with Window 10
- Good understand of Antivirus (Sophos)
- Good understanding of TCP\IP and DNS.
- Good problem-solving skills for IT hardware, software, network, and operating system.
Experience with various applications and systems such as: MS Windows Operating
Based: Stevenage / This is a Temp to perm role
Hours: 9am - 5.30 or 10am - 6.30
Salary pro rata 25k=35k
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.