Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Hourly Rate: In Line with National Living Wage
Kelly Services are currently recruiting Service Desk Analysts for roles on two service desks based in Belfast for a number of customers, on behalf of Fujitsu. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills and customer service experience. IT experience is desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided. The role consists of either core days M-F or a rotating shift pattern 24/7 (additional allowance available for working shifts). Remote training and working is currently in place for these roles at present. Offers for these roles will be subject to clearances being obtained.
- Being the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, via email or the portal.
- Logging incidents and service requests reported to the desk via Telephone or email.
- Resolving 1st line support calls, performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and investigative questions, escalating to the next level of support as required
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and service request queues, providing customers with regular updates and escalating critical issues.
- Monitoring and escalation of alerts out of hours.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in a help desk/Service Desk or other customer support role.
- A good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products, is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure and manage own work with limited supervision.
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills.
Due to the nature of the environment and Fujitsu's customers, you will undergo a security check (more details to be provided).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.