Job Title: IT Portfolio Optimisation Lead
Hourly Rate: £29 - £39
Duration: 12 months
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry that are seeing for IT Portfolio Optimisation Lead based in Hook, Hampshire.
What`s the role essentials
- Lead an assessment of Global IT Software Assets and lead execution of a cross-functional team of IT leaders through an asset rationalization and asset modernization exercise
- Lead IT-wide financial optimization processes
- Partner with IT leadership on the refresh of Workforce Strategy
- Create an enterprise software asset management strategy and supporting processes
- Drive Business Plan HC, OPEX and CAPEX activities
- Assist in Special IT Projects as needed relevant to process creation
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Process Optimization experience and certifications (Six Sigma, Lean, etc)
- Significant depth and experience forecasting and managing OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Proven ability to influence sr stakeholders (VP+) on complex issues and strategies
- 8-10 years' work experience supporting IT Infrastructure technologies
This is an immediate role so please click `apply`
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.