Job Title: IT Field Engineer
Hourly Rate: £11.47 per hour
Duration: 6 Weeks, Temporary
About the job
You will be working in the Engineering team that consists of 25 staff. Your purpose on the account is to support the IT infrastructure of the Highland Council and to ensure that the customer has at all times the means to carry out their functions effectively.
- Work on Incident and Requests calls as assigned
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues at the client sites
- Carry out Project work when required
- Skills/experience in fault detection and resolution, particularly on PC's & Laptops
- Liaison with Service Desks
- Adhere to CMDB processes
- Assisting with stock handling, imaging of devices and asset tagging when required.
- Be aware of current Health & Safety matters.
- Carry out personal Admin e.g. Timesheets and Call updates.
- Ability to use own initiative and to identify and resolve potential problems/issues
- Ability to represent the company to clients in a professional manner
- Good at structured reporting, technical documentation and adhering to the defined process
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Use of multiple support tools I.E Remote Desktop etc.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good Call Management Skills
This role will be subject to a valid DBS check.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.