Job Title: IT Business Integrator
Hourly Rate: £25.65 - £32.06 per hour
Duration: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Your New Company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a global pharmaceutical company looking to recruit IT Business Integrator to join an established team in Basingstoke.
Your New role
The UK Hub IT team's overarching role is to link the UK Hub affiliates to the IT central organisation and local business function and will specifically be charged with:
- Enabling business effectiveness and maximising value by identifying opportunities in or across business areas leveraging technology, process or information.
- Delivering projects which improve business results and deliver exceptional Customer Experiences.
- Ensuring IT assets are 'fit for purpose'.
- Ensuring sustainability of the overall IT operating model and capability
The function of the UK Hub IT team, overall, is primarily one of Account Management and Value Assurance. Work will be accomplished in alignment to the IT enterprise and dedicated application services goals.
- Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
- Represent existing and potential IT Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate.
* Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals.
* Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
* Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
* Effectively assess and communicate the value of contrasting IT solutions.
* Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
* Lead, influence and drive OCM, ensuring new programs and solutions 'arrive' ready to deliver value.
* Collaborate effectively to work as one team across IT, Infrastructure and MCE.
* Capture and pro-actively share best-practices and look for replication opportunities.
- Support new product launches and line extensions, contributing to transforming our business to succeed with a more specialist portfolio through use of multichannel.
You will have the following skills as required
- Strong networking, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Experience leveraging standard solutions to deliver maximum value.
- Experience translating complex, ambiguous concepts into actionable plans.
* Experience leveraging micro-services such as Contentful, Heroku & Force.com.
* Experience of project execution with technology and capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation such as Email, Web Data & Analytics and ePeer-to-Peer.
* Experience with an Agile approach to project delivery and it's supporting technologies.
If you keen on this opportunity and have the skills as required, please apply with your CV to take advantage of this opportunity
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.