International Trade Officer - Business Development/Account Management
An exciting opportunity has arisen at an International Trade Organization based in Central London. Our client is looking for an International Trade and Business Development Officer. In this extremely interesting & varied position- you will be dealing with International Businesses from the U.K and across the globe on a daily basis, providing a consultative approach to Operational Heads and Key Business Stakeholders.
You will need to develop strong client relationships and support business initiatives in specific industries, as well as work with foreign companies to support their business expansion in the UK. Ideal candidates must be able to grasp complex ideas quickly while also being assertive, detail oriented, and diligent. Candidates must be able to bridge cultural differences- to help foreign companies navigate the British business world.
Primary Responsibilities of the role:
* Assisting foreign exporters in finding resources and contacts needed to enter or expand into the UK market.
* Identifying potential partnerships between foreign and British companies.
* Assuming all aspects of business development, including cultivating contacts and following news and/or trends in specific industries.
* Cooperating with different external stakeholders including corporates, associations and government offices to plan and oversee events and trade missions.
* Building a network of senior professionals, industry experts and decision makers to help support international business and trade.
* Addressing administrative tasks within the office setting.
- B.A degree or above
- At least 3 years' experience in international business development
- Exceptional English writing and communication skills are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Photoshop, HTML, Web CMS are a plus but not necessary
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced and intense work environment
- Familiarity with the global economic trends and business cultures
- A second language is a plus but not required
- All degrees and work experience will be considered
All potential candidates will be subject to a background check. Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.