Interim Corporate Recruiter
Kelly Services are seeking an Interim Corporate Recruiter for an international payments business helping move money around the world.
At the heart of our client's business is their people: smart, optimistic, resilient, self-reflective. If you thrive on innovation, and working at pace there's huge opportunity to excel, develop and advance your career. Camaraderie is always at the center of getting things done.
You will join an international Talent Acquisition team supporting their European organizational and talent goals. You will be accountable for facilitating the transformation of the technology and product teams, providing a best-in-class candidate experience, and managing the recruitment channels effectively to locate and attract the right talent.
- You will be the go-to Talent Acquisition team member for Commercial, Marketing and corporate functions. You will demonstrate confidence in managing multiple recruitment processes simultaneously and working with key business stakeholders to effectively prioritise on-going hiring requirements.
- You'll enjoy identifying different ways to build appropriate talent pipelines via advertising, social media, LinkedIn and referral generation
- Work in conjunction with hiring managers and senior leaders to create appropriate interview and assessment processes
- You'll own the recording of key talent acquisition metrics for your business leaders and assist with weekly / monthly reporting to TA leadership
- You will support on ongoing recruitment capability improvements, including building out our recruiting infrastructure in existing and new European markets
- You'll love working collaboratively with your global talent acquisition counterparts helping to ensuring consistency and driving best practice in hiring processes.
- Be responsible for supplying market trends and insights to the business through various means (agency relationships, events, networking)
- Proving a best-in-class candidate experience to everyone you speak to
You will have:
- A recruiting enthusiast, willing to immerse yourself into your functions and the broader market to increase our recruiting capability for talent.
- Previous experience recruiting at all levels, ideally with a background in recruiting for Commercial and Marketing
- Able to build great relationships with internal stakeholders and to act as a trusted partner on recruitment activities, talent acquisition trends and market competition
- Proven track record of technical recruitment delivery; able to manage multiple recruitment processes, prioritising effectively and maintaining exceptional organisational skills to deliver hires in a timely manner.
- Confident presentation and interviewing skills, with an understanding of fair, relevant and up-to-date assessment methods
- Results orientated with a desire to continuously improve and build upon key individual recruitment metrics, contributing to overall Talent Acquisition function objectives.
- Up to date with resourcing techniques and channels to enable effective headhunting of passive candidates.
- Culturally aware and thoughtful about diversity and inclusion as part of the recruitment and talent building process
Hours 8.30- 5.30pm
Monday - Friday
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.