Interaction Designer - London - Temp until April 2021 - £30 - £34 p/h
Our client Google is looking for an excellent visual designer, experienced in business software.
Work on complex challenges. Solve real needs in people's professional lives. Learn about the craziness of the advertising ecosystem and help to improve it. We help keep the internet free. For many small to medium publishers and app developers, our products run the advertising platform that keeps them in business.
- Create new designs which effectively respond to the brief and solve for the challenge presented. Deliverables include (but not limited to) high-level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate design intent to teams and stakeholders. Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users needs.
- Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users point of view. Collaborate with, and develop mutual respect and trust with, Product/Program Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Designers.
- Collaborate with, and develop trust and mutual respect with all partners and collaborators, for example Product/Program Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Designers etc…
- Develop product strategy in partnership with PM and ENG
MandatoryMA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, etc) 5+ years experience in designing desktop or web applications, throughout the full development process from inception to post-launch. Ability to learn and fit quickly within established and highly specialized processes and collaborate with a wide range of disciplines effectively. Good UX Prototyping Experience. Good visual design skills. Ability to create confident and clean visual designs and use existing design systems. Excellent problem-solving skills. Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. Experience in designing enterprise web applications, solving tough interaction challenges.
Do you have?
Excellent visual design skills. Experience in defining and expanding design systems, components and patterns. Designing solution for privacy and regulatory environment (GDPR, CCPA, etc..) and consent management solutions. Experience in designing for automation or Artificial Intelligence systems.
If this is you then click apply now!!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.