Interaction Designer - 12 months - London - £25 - £35 p/h
Our client Google is looking for an exceptional Interaction Designer to join their team.
* Create and define designs for new products, features and functionality, following a user-centered process
* Effectively and creatively apply Google design guidelines to product design to meet user needs, and develop corresponding design specs
* Ensure great user experiences, monitor and improve the health of top user journeys
* Partner with UX design, research and writing to meet critical milestones on the product/UX roadmap
* Partner with Eng and PM leads throughout the product design lifecycle
* Proactively manage peer and stakeholder feedback, iterate designs to meet user needs and product excellence
* Communicate ideas and rationale effectively, participate team-wide design and collaboration efforts
* Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
* Experience designing across multiple platforms.
* Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
If this is you, click apply!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.