INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - German Speaking
Uxbridge - London
6 months with possibility to extend
£13 - £15 per hour
Kelly services are excited to be working with a leading Cloud Data Services company that is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their team immediately. Although this a large international company, they really have mastered the 'family' feel within their organisation. They also have beautiful open plan offices close to Uxbridge town centre.
My client is currently a high ranking on the Great Place to Work Institute's list of the "Best Multinational Workplaces" which demonstrates how important their workers are to them.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account. Increases renewal sales. Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements
- First point of contact within the sales organisation for the existing customers.
- To work with the channel partners and/or directly with the customers over the telephone to detect, develop, and manage sales opportunities.
- Upselling and Cross-selling.
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
Skills needed for this role:
- Speak fluent German.
- Experience as Internal Sales Representative.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to learn about complex products and services and be able to explain to customers with high level of detail.
- Accurate and organised.
- Ability to communicate clearly in a technical way.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Ability to understand technology products and solutions.
- Foreign language is preferred (e.g. Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Nordic languages, etc.)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.