Role: Industry Manager - Digital Media
Duration: ASAP until 16 June 2021
Location: Central London, West End WC2H
Pay Rate: £28 - £30 per hour
Our client, one of the Big Four multinational technology companies, is looking for an experienced Industry Manager to join their London team.
Our Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build effective businesses and brands.
As an Industry Manager you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how the company products can enhance their online presence. You'll consult using search-based advertising products but also video and display advertising.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with key clients, and their media agencies. Use client relationships and industry expertise to build an understanding of customer objectives at a business and marketing level, and help our clients grow their businesses by matching their objectives with our solutions.
- Collaborate and consult with clients in order to be recognised by the client as a knowledgeable and strategic partner for their business across Media, Tech and e-commerce.
- Use understanding of client business objectives and own analysis of data to develop strategic client account plans. Use these plans to create opportunities for commercial growth.
- Take personal responsibility for developing and leading sales opportunities. Own the creation of sales material end-to-end.
- Collaborate with the company's product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our client and their agencies. Work cross-functionally within the company and collaborate on projects to drive client success.
- Work closely with members of the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team to ensure successful implementation of clients Search, Video and Display campaigns.
- Work with clients to drive digital maturity, and champion the company's products and services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working for a client or for an agency
- Experience in retail, ecommerce or business development/account management
- Experience in digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with large customers
- Ability to drive results, strong project management skills and collaborate with major customers
- Demonstrable interest in the Travel industry - though you do not need to be an expert or have prior industry experience, it is important that you are interested in the sector / learning about it
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.